Sunday 16 December 2012

Day 21 - technology is alvvays there, to make it or break it

Today doesn't seem to be my day. My nevv iphone is locked for unknovvn password problems, skype has crashed numerous times, meaning I cant Skype vvith my family or friends vvhen I'm supposed to, this laptop doesn't have a double u key, meaning I must type tvvo v (eg. vvithout), I am using a European computer, meaning that everything is in a different spot on the keyboard, and finally, I CANT USE MY IPHONE!!!!!

Doesn't it alavvays seem to be that something vve rely on most heavily fails us at the moment vve need it most? For instance, if I vvas in Australia, back home all of these problems could have been solved immediately. But not here. Instead I'm forced to trust random french boys vvho supposedly can solve my problem. VVhile technology is meant to be at its height, unfortunately that often means its at its lovvest too. And on another note, France is amazing. Especially the food. And the parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment